Sunday 22 January 2012

Got To Dance callbacks.

First off, I'd like to say i'm dissapointed the judges didnt put through addict, i missed their audition on auditions uncut and when they kept showing glimpses, i wanted to see them, so i'm glad that they showed their routine in the callbacks, I love the fact that they listened to sounds in the music and danced to them, unlike most of the other crews that was very "1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4"
I liked the way that they were dressed, reminded me a bit of Sorrority Crew, it was a nice routine and i loved it, much more than alot of the auditions throughout season 3.

I dont like the fact the judges put through people just because theres not enough genre's of dance, they should be putting through dancers because they're good.

Other callbacks:
I thought the fact that the poledancer went through over another poledancer that use to judge her was funny.
the 2 solo dancers didnt interest me, the guy doing house was boring, ive seen house done better (inside the box ;0) the other "commercial" crew wasnt worth blogging about =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment